Renault Laguna III From Turkey

Post hier al je vragen over de Renault Laguna

Renault Laguna III From Turkey

Postby muratcantona » Tue 1 Jun 2010 10:15

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Bonus From Istanbul
Imageü
muratcantona
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue 1 Jun 2010 10:09
Location: Turkey - Istanbul

Postby Adinsx » Tue 1 Jun 2010 10:18

Nice pictures, but where's the info? Why did you subcribe to this forum?
Just to show some pictures of your Laguna III?
Iron Bleu Mégane IV Estate GT205 + Rouge Flammé Clio IV Estate Dynamique TCe90
User avatar
Adinsx
 
Donateur
Posts: 6961
Joined: Thu 20 Dec 2007 10:37
Location: Oosten des lands
Car: M4 Estate GT205

Postby muratcantona » Tue 1 Jun 2010 10:24

Adinsx wrote:Nice pictures, but where's the info? Why did you subcribe to this forum?
Just to show some pictures of your Laguna III?


Of course no .. But i am only speak english and i see the forum for person from belgium and nl ...
muratcantona
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue 1 Jun 2010 10:09
Location: Turkey - Istanbul

Postby tutuur » Tue 1 Jun 2010 10:28

No problem! We can speak english too :)
User avatar
tutuur
Clubsponsor
 
Donateur
Posts: 14276
Joined: Sun 11 Jan 2009 16:04
Location: hoorn

Postby Adinsx » Tue 1 Jun 2010 10:32

English is no problem in NL :)

What type of engine does the Laguna have?
Iron Bleu Mégane IV Estate GT205 + Rouge Flammé Clio IV Estate Dynamique TCe90
User avatar
Adinsx
 
Donateur
Posts: 6961
Joined: Thu 20 Dec 2007 10:37
Location: Oosten des lands
Car: M4 Estate GT205

Postby muratcantona » Tue 1 Jun 2010 10:43

Adinsx wrote:English is no problem in NL :)

What type of engine does the Laguna have?


1.5 dci stock engine but .. İ have remap , k&n filter , downpipe and magnaflow exhaust system ... in dyno stock engine 107 hp 240 nm , after remap 142hp 320 nm .. but only map .. i am not know with filter and exhaust
muratcantona
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue 1 Jun 2010 10:09
Location: Turkey - Istanbul

Postby V6Power » Wed 7 Jul 2010 6:43

muratcantona wrote:
Adinsx wrote:English is no problem in NL :)

What type of engine does the Laguna have?


1.5 dci stock engine but .. İ have remap , k&n filter , downpipe and magnaflow exhaust system ... in dyno stock engine 107 hp 240 nm , after remap 142hp 320 nm .. but only map .. i am not know with filter and exhaust


Do you have a picture of under the hood? (filter/echaust system)
V6Power
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun 24 May 2009 8:00
Location: Etten-Leur

Return to Laguna



Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
cron